Monday, 9 October 2017

ELI5: Why does your ear pop sometimes and sound becomes insanely clear and nice much better than normal but then doesn't stay around for long?

Is it possible to make that more permanent? I can hear at least twice as good on those random "good" pops.

Edit: this blew up. So my hearing has always been great, I can hear higher and lower frequencies than most people around me, and every decibel and frequency the doctor would play the test at I heard. But after reading all your comments, it seems I could still permanently have better hearing. I am going to try getting off all milk and try Flonase.

Edit 2: oh yea, I can pop my ears at any time, without doing anything special, i hear pops in both ears and it helps when changing heights on a hill or airplane, but it doesn't give me the special hearing that these "special pops" do. Also the, "special pops", come randomly, I don't activate them.

submitted by /u/ranscapture to r/explainlikeimfive
[link] [comments]

from reddit: the front page of the internet http://ift.tt/2z8KTuW

No comments:

Post a Comment